How to Add an Examinee within your Dashboard
Before you can Add an Examinee, you should have already
Edited your Access Code Settings. If you have completed this step. Continue below to Add an Examinee.
- Open “Manage Examinees” and select the blue “Add New Examinee” button
- Select the Access Code you want to use and complete the form with your client’s information.
Notice: The settings for Report Restrictions and Notifications can be different for each Access Code.
- Click the blue button “Add Examinee” at the bottom of the form.
- Your client (examinee) will be sent an email prompting them to begin the CareerFitter Test.
You will also be emailed a copy of this email in case you need to resend it to them again later.
- If you have the Notification Settings for this Access Code set to “On” you will receive an email telling you when your client has completed the CareerFitter Test.
- When you are ready to allow your client (examinee) to view the Full CareerFitter Report, open
“Manage Examinees” within the dashboard. Click the Mailbox icon to the left of your client’s name.
An email with a link to the Full CareerFitter Report will be sent to your client.
*After you send your client the Full CareerFitter Report, you can no longer restrict this client’s access to view the Full CareerFitter Report.