Access Codes are for organizations seeking to purchase career tests in bulk.
- Human Resource Specialists
- Career Coaches
- Guidance Counselors
- Career Counselors
*Access Codes can only be purchased within an Affiliate’s Dashboard.
*An Access Code is created when an Affiliate buys tests in bulk.
*An Access Code gives a new user access to take the Career Test.
*An Access Code allows the purchaser to view all test results within their affiliate dashboard.
How to Purchase and Use an Access Code
Step 3: Click on the Gold Button “Purchase Access Codes”
- Create your new access code by entering it in the box “Create New Access Code”. It must be at least 8 characters – including letters and at least one number.
- Note: If you already created an Access Code in the past and you want to add tests to that existing code, then select “Add to Existing Access Code” and select the code in the dropdown you want to add tests to.
- Select the Pricing Package you want in the drop down.
- Push the Continue button.
(If Continue button is not available go back up and check to make sure you created a valid Access Code 8 characters long with at least one number)
- Complete your purchase via credit card.
Step 4: Click the purple button “Add New Examinee”
– This allows you to set up your client to take an assessment.
– The assessment will be paid for by you, using credit from the prepaid Access Code you select.
– When you complete this step a notification email is automatically sent to your client to begin the assessment. (You will receive a copy of this email.)
– Your client will be emailed a link to create a password to log in and take the assessment.
To view your clients completed assessment-
Click on their name within your affiliate dashboard.
If you have many clients to add and prefer your clients add themselves as a new examinee, see ALT Step 4.
ALT Step 4: Give your Access Code to your client.
Let’s say you have hundreds of clients who need to take an assessment and you can not spare the time to set up each one. This step is how they generate a test for themselves using your Access Code.
– You will have to notify your clients.
– Give them your Access Code and direct them to CareerFitter.com.
They must add themselves as a new examinee.
Dropdown menu “Login”, select “Redeem Access Code“.
Each client need only complete this step one time.
When your clients return to view their test they must login
via Member Login.
*Note – The system will only accept an email address one time. However, you are trusting your clients to not share your Access Code with others. Within your Affiliate Dashboard you can change the Access Code name as often as you desire.
From your Affiliate Dashboard you can also:
– View your clients test results by scrolling down to “Examinees & Customers“
– Purchase more tests for an existing Access Code
– Purchase multiple Access Codes
– Rename an Access Code by clicking “edit” next to the Access Code
– Reassign an untaken test to a different client (see Q&A below)
Q: Why can I not Redeem an Access code? It says “email already used”.
A: The system only allows an email to be used one time. Each client must have their own email. Their email is also their Username.
When a client’s email is in the system they login in as a Member.
Q: My client did not take the test. How can I reassign this test to another client?
A: Login to your Affiliate Dashboard.
Scroll down to the section “Examinees & Customers“.
Locate your customer via the Search Tool using your customer’s email address.
On the right side of your customer’s information select “edit“.
Change all the fields to your new client’s information.
Q: How do I use the Access Code my company gave me to take the career assessment?
A: First – set up your assessment by redeeming the Access Code and entering your profile information here: https://www.careerfitter.com/members/promo
This step can only be completed one time per email.
You will be taken to your Member dashboard where you take the assessment.
Then, if you want to return to CareerFitter.com to view your results again, login as a member here: https://www.careerfitter.com/members/sign_in
*The company who gave you the Access Code will have full view of your name, email, profile information, and assessment results.