How to Purchase and Use an Access Code
Step 4: Click blue button “PURCHASE ACCESS CODES”
Create a New Access Code or Add to an existing Code
- Create your new access code by Naming it in the box “Create New Access Code”. It must be at least 8 characters – including letters and at least one number.
- Note: If you already created an Access Code in the past and you want to add tests to that existing code, then select “Add to Existing Access Code” and select the code in the dropdown you want to add tests to.
- Select the Pricing Package you want in the drop down.
- Push the Continue button.
(If Continue button is not available go back up and check to make sure you created a valid Access Code 8 characters long with at least one number)
- Complete your purchase via credit card.